Thursday 24 September 2009

Vintage wedding decoration tip

I would like to share this little table arrangement as I think it is really delicate and pretty. And ... it can also be a great money-saving tip.

For a vintage look for your reception, why not use your granny's teacup collection to decorate the venue. It can help save at least for two reasons:
  • you don't have to hire vases ... you already have the cups
  • the flowers that can be used should be cheaper, as the stem required for the arrangements is short (one florist once told me that the longer the stem and the richer the bud, the more expensive the flower is)
Justify FullThis lovely arrangement was made by Buds and Bows in Worcester. I highly recommend them as they've helped me when I was let down by someone else when preparing for a wedding fayre.

No comments:

Post a Comment