Monday 20 July 2009

How a wedding planner can help you - part 1

Yesterday I was at a wedding fayre in Malvern. It was the first event of this type where I took part as exhibitor and I was really excited about it.

But since it's July, I wasn't really expecting too many attendants. Nevertheless, 70 bridges enjoyed spending a couple of hours looking through what was on display.

However, I was also surprised by the fact that most people think a wedding planner can only organise the wedding from start to end and nothing more.

Don't get me wrong, we do love organising a wedding entirely. It creates a special bound with the couple as we're with them all the way through the big day. However, wedding planners can also help you in other ways, like:
  • sourcing suppliers
  • creating a design for the decoration of the venue
  • choosing a theme for the wedding
  • doing the RSVP for your wedding
  • management of the wedding day
  • simple consultation
In the following Mondays I will describe these activities one by one, and hopefully show that wedding planners are not only for the rich and famous. A wedding planner can help you in more ways you can think of ;)

So stay tuned for our Monday posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment